- SPECIAL REPORTS
What: FREE webinar
Where: Right from your computer
Duration: 60 minutes, including LIVE Q&A
Advanced Assembly and Materials for Transportation Applications
Applications in the Transportation market range from automotive to heavy truck to rapid transit. In each of these areas, there are specific material requirements that require both expert material suppliers and a skilled material converter to design and produce innovative product solutions. The webinar will include discussions of materials, adhesives, applications, and the benefits that 3M products can deliver. In addition, it will describe how LightFab/Fabrico provides the converting and advanced assembly capabilities to ensure that the final product works to the design specifications and meets cost and production efficiency requirements.
This webinar will discuss the latest advances in materials for Transportation, such as:
- Buzz, squeak, and rattle (BSR) materials, including tapes and acoustical insulation;
- Attachment Tapes (acrylic foam tape); various thicknesses/shapes/styles (exterior and interior applications, i.e. fender, dashboard, linings);
- Badging adhesives for logos, nomenclature;
- Thermal isolation materials;
- Gasket and sealing tapes that offer water, air, dust, and light protection;
- Surface protection films;
- Selecting, matching, and converting these materials for effective thermal management components.
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!
Wally H. Forstrom
3M Industrial and Transportation Business