What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand until January 31, 2018
Streamlining Production and Assembly: Eliminate Physical Templates with 3D Laser Projection
Are you wasting time and money on large, heavy and expensive physical templates and hard tooling? Are you ready to move beyond templates, tape measures and obsolete tools in order to increase your production rate and positively impact the bottom-line?
If so, attend this webinar to learn how the most competitive manufacturers in the world are using 3D Laser Projection technology to streamline a wide range of assembly and production processes. By integrating 3D Laser Projection into their workflows, top companies have been able to significantly reduce costly scrap and rework while improving quality and increasing throughput.
The new FARO TracerM Laser Projector accurately projects a laser line onto a surface or object, providing a digital template which operators and assemblers use to quickly and accurately position components with absolute confidence. The laser template is created using a 3D CAD model which enables the system to project a laser outline of parts, artifacts, and other areas of interest. The result is a virtual and collaborative 3D template to guide a process sequence and accurately locate and place components.
Attend this webinar to:
- Learn about 3D Laser Projection technology and the many benefits of moving immediately from CAD design to a digital template.
- Receive an overview of key applications and use cases across many different industries:
- Hand ply lay-up of composites
- Part positioning and assembly to easily locate, orientate and sequence any part
- Visual Verification for Edge of Part (EOP) projection to easily identify no cut/drill zones
- Paint masking and labeling for large volume objects and areas (i.e. aircraft, helicopters, ships, rail cars, etc.)
- Assess the technical capability of the FARO TracerM and the features that enable the system to be the fastest (less flicker), most accurate and longest range Laser Projector on the market.