What: FREE Webinar
When: October 10, 2017 at 2:00 PM EST
Real-Life Cell Manufacturing
This webinar will provide a detailed look at how to design and implement an effective workcell by using real-life examples from various industries. This course is designed as more of an introductory perspective. Topics will include flow analysis, takt time calculations, resource planning, workcell configuration and implementation. Companies represented in the presentation range from small- to large-scale manufacturers with different levels of success to illustrate real-life experiences. There will be lots of pictures and illustrations!
Through real life examples, Chris Ortiz will explain the following:
- How to conduct flow analysis and time the assembly process.
- How to calculate mixed-model takt times, resources and labor standards.
- Workcell configuration designs.
- Where to place operators and how to adapt to volume changes.
- Use of work instructions and tooling.
Illustrations will include 2D and 3D CAD drawings, photos of cellular manufacturing setups, and calculation examples.
Cell manufacturing does not need to be a complicated concept. If you are interested in learning about cell manufacturing in a clear and concise format, this webinar is for you.