What: FREE Webinar
When: November 9, 2017 at 2:00 PM EST
How the Latest in 3D Portable CMM Technology Can Improve Your Profitability
Reset Your Quality Benchmarks with Breakthrough 3D Measurement Arm Accuracy, Ruggedness, Ergonomics & More
How do you stay ahead of your competition? By not just maintaining, but always improving your level of quality and productivity. The ability to perform accurate quality inspections – quickly, easily and consistently – is paramount to your reputation and profitability.
This webinar aims at exploring the latest expectations and advances in 3D Measurement Arm solutions, including:
- The new, rigorous standards for accuracy as defined in ISO 10360-12 – what it means and why you should care
- Meeting ruggedness testing for shock, vibration and temperature extremes per International Electrical Commission (IEC) requirements
- How optically-superior blue laser technology allows you measure faster with higher resolution, tighter tolerance, and accuracy on challenging surfaces
- How to reduce user fatigue through more ergonomic, easy-to-use and intuitive operations
- Additional innovations to look for and leverage such as extreme portability, robust Wi-Fi® and hot-swappable batteries
Join us for our webinar and see how the global standards in portable CMM technology have shifted, and how new solutions such as the FARO® QuantumS FaroArm® elevate the value and performance for manufacturing inspection and alignment.