Robert Bosch Tool Corp. Is Established
"This new company allows us to better serve our customers and refocus our commitment to the North American marketplace," says Reiner Beutel, chairman, president and CEO of Robert Bosch Tool Corp. "By centralizing our resources and focusing our efforts on all of North America, we're poised to bring the next level of products and service to the industry," he says.
As president and CEO of the senior executive team, Beutel will be responsible for all aspects of the North American tool market. His team will include the leaders of the four newly created business units. In addition to Beutel, the members of the team include:
- Steve Richman, president and general manager, Skil Power Tools and Bosch Power Tools, North America.
- Frank Honold, president and general manager, Accessories Business Unit, North America.
- Frank Carroll, president and general manager, Dremel.
- Phil McKinney, president and general manager, Lawn and Garden Business Unit, North America.
- John Surane, senior vice president, sales, North America.
Wolfgang Hoffmann, senior vice president, finance, administration and chief financial officer.
- Dave Klein, senior vice president, human resources.
- Uwe Thym, vice president, business development.