This system includes the new BIC M30 High Power inductive couplers feature up to 1.5 A continuous output current and an IO-Link interface. This enables smooth, transparent and fast exchange of data between the IO-Link device and IO-Link master, as well as power for sensors and actuators. A unique feature is the configurable second IO-Link channel you can use for your condition monitoring, as well as for process and diagnostic data.
With the compact IP67 stainless steel housing featuring UL approval, these inductive couplers provide great flexibility. With their extended temperature range of -5 to +70 °C they withstand even harsh conditions. No wonder that these systems leave all the other inductive couplers behind.
- Transparent, bidirectional COM2/COM3 IO-Link communication
- Second IO-Link channel for condition monitoring
- Output current 1.5 A (max. 2 A) at 0...3 mm
- M30 stainless steel housing in IP67 with UL approval
- Operating temperature range –5…+70 °C