What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand Until June 8, 2022
Next-Generation Cobot-Enabled Machine Loading
In the past, loading CNC, assembly or injection mold machines from bins was a difficult task at best. Even with advanced vision systems, it was still a challenge. The most efficient and flexible way to load machines is to pick parts directly out of the bins they’re shipped in, but until now that was nearly impossible. In this webinar you’ll learn about a unique combination of technologies that power ActiNav’s next generation machine loading, delivering precise, consistent and agile picks. If you need unmanned operation, high reliability, flexibility, and simple programming, attend this webinar to learn more.
During this webinar you will learn:
- Challenges of previous bin picking and machine loading systems
- The new combination of technologies that enable reliable machine tending/loading
- How 20 years of advanced motion control technology has brought to market the most reliable and intuitive machine loading
- How this automation solution reduces labor costs per part, extends runtimes and machine uptimes, enables labor deployment, etc.
- Real customer case studies and success stories