What: FREE Webinar
When: September 24, 2020 at 2 PM EDT
How to Make the Switch with Confidence and Reliability: From Fasteners to Adhesives
Manufacturing companies across nearly all industries have expanded their reliance on adhesive bonding of dissimilar materials for their assemblies. Process automation, light weighting goals, and the incorporation of novel materials has made the need to control adhesion processes extremely urgent.
As fasteners and bolts give way to bonding processes utilizing adhesives, sealants and coatings, manufacturing workflows need to adapt to produce the performance results companies require. Techniques for controlling surface treatments and cleaning processes are critical to ensure reliability and should be built in from the earliest stages of design conception.
Attendees of this webinar will gain:
- Awareness of what conditions are required for ideal adhesion and how to achieve them
- An appreciation of what process variables need to be controlled and how to design those quality assurances at the earliest stages of development
- Matching your proof testing with product requirements
- Effective strategies for optimizing and monitoring surface treatments in production
- Insight into design elements useful when developing bonded products