SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible
SolidWorks fans have long sought more detail on SolidWorks topics, and now you have it. We took our popular SolidWorks Bible, divided it into two books (SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible and SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible) and packed each new book with a host of items from your wish lists, such as more extensive coverage of the basics, additional tutorials, and expanded coverage of topics largely ignored by other books.
- This SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible shows you how to organize parts data to create assemblies or subassemblies using the latest version of the 3D solid modeling program, SolidWorks
- Thoroughly describes best practices and beginning-to-advanced techniques using both video and text
- Explains and thoroughly covers every assembly function and is written in a way that enables the reader to make better decisions while using the software
- Written by well-known and well-respected SolidWorks guru Matt Lombard
- Can stand alone or also with the SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible for a complete SolidWorks reference set
Keep both the SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible and the SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible on your desk, and you ll have the best resource set out there on SolidWorks.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Part I: Introducing Assembly Basics.
Chapter 1: Understanding Assemblies.
Chapter 2: Navigating the Assembly Interface.
Chapter 3: Visualizing Assemblies.
Part II: Working with Assemblies.
Chapter 4: Building Efficient Assemblies.
Chapter 5: Getting More from Mates.
Chapter 6: Working with Assembly Sketches and Layouts.
Chapter 7: Using Assembly Tools.
Chapter 8: Controlling Assembly Configurations and Display States.
Chapter 9: Patterning and Mirroring Components.
Chapter 10: Modeling in Context.
Chapter 11: Creating Assembly Features.
Chapter 12: Using Parametric Links in Assemblies.
Chapter 13: Editing, Evaluating, and Troubleshooting Assemblies.
Part III: Creating and Using Libraries.
Chapter 14: Using Toolbox.
Chapter 15: Working with Libraries.
Part IV: Creating Assembly Drawings.
Chapter 16: Creating Assembly Drawings.
Chapter 17: Working with Tables and Drawings.
Part V: Using Specialized or Advanced Techniques.
Chapter 18: Using DriveWorks Xpress.
Chapter 19: Employing Master Model Techniques.
Chapter 20: Using Weldments.
Chapter 21: Using Mold Tools.
Chapter 22: Working with Large Scale Design.
Chapter 23: Animating with the MotionManager.
Part VI: Appendixes.
Appendix A: Finding Help.
Appendix B: What's on the DVD.