The ASSEMBLY Show 2021 Presentations
Smart Manufacturing: Today and Tomorrow
Sudhanshu Gaur, Vice President, Hitachi America and Chief Architect - Smart Manufacturing, Hitachi Astemo
LEARNING THEATER PRESENTATIONS
- Servo Presses: Efficient Force-Displacement Monitoring and Process Control
Hiroyuki (Hiro) Natsume, Kistler
Application. Solution. Next!
Sandro Quintero, Festo Corp.
Factory of the Future Linear Robot Design Considerations
Richard Vaughn, Bosch Rexroth
There’s More to Industry 4.0 Than “Moneyball”
Adam Dickson, Tutelar Technologies
Cobots in Assembly, A Roundup of Case Studies and Applications
Joe Campbell, Universal Robots
Motion Control Simplified - Modern Solutions for Modern Engineers
Jim McNicholas, Cardinal Kinetic
David Sellers, Cardinal Kinetic
WORKSHOP #1 | Electric Vehicle Assembly: Challenges & Opportunities
- Battery Leak Testing
Thomas Parker, Automotive Market Sales Manager, INFICON Inc.
- How Robotics Are Helping the EV Market Grow at a Rapid Pace
Rob Kuphal, Director of Sales - Automotive Corporate Accounts, FANUC America Corp.
WORKSHOP #2 | Fastening & Joining: New & Alternative Methods
- Adhesives for Lightweighting
Stephen Webb, Senior Applications Engineer, Parker LORD
- Clinching and Self-Pierce Riveting for Mixed-Material Assembly
Byron Selorme, President, PressLock Technologies
- Flow-Drill Screws for Mixed-Material Assembly
Boris Baeumler, Vice President of Technology, DEPRAG Inc.
WORKSHOP #3 | Robotics Assembly: Beyond the Basics
- Vision Guidance for Robotic Assembly
Josh Person, Staff Engineer, FANUC America Corp.
- Tips, Tricks and Technologies for Robotic Screwdriving
Neil Maniccia, Division Sales Manager, ASG, Division of Jergens Inc.