ROSEMONT, IL, - The Edgewater Automation team will have two new custom designed systems built specifically for demo at The Assembly Show 2022, October 25th through the 27th, in Rosemont, IL, booth #119:
- A Fanuc SCARA display will highlight the working envelope and speed of a typical SCARA pick and place application. It will also feature two area scanners integrated to demonstrate a simple safe guarded zone that surrounds the automation cell.
- A Demo3DVR (an interactive VR CAD viewer) and Apple AR Kit to create virtual environments to help not only visualize an assembly but to also interact with it.
In addition, Edgewater will demo two machines it premiered at Automate Show 2022:
- A FANUC CRX collaborative robot with FANUC iRVision 3D and 3DA Area Sensor, which deploys custom golf balls while assembling the Edgewater name in custom cut blocks.
- The second is a Stein 300E Palletized Conveyor with SOFTMOVE technology, featuring a FANUC SR-31A SCARA Robot, and a custom pneumatic pick and place station working together to play the classic wooden peg game (seen at Cracker Barrel restaurants) with (spoiler alert) the machine winning every time.
- Five locations with 286,500 square feet of floor space.
- 250+ employees, including apps engineers, designers, fabricators, machinists, assembly technicians, project managers, and supporting staff.
- Machines in 48 states, 19 countries, and 6 continents
- $500 million in equipment shipped out
Edgewater Automation is an ISO 9001:2015–certified designer and builder of custom advanced automation equipment and manufactured structures and systems, including advanced robotics, machine vision, motion control, automated test and data acquisition, and software control and management solutions for all manufacturing industries. With offices in Michigan and South Carolina, Edgewater Automation supports customers in life sciences, automotive and commercial vehicles, consumer packaged goods (CPG), general manufacturing, electronics and battery manufacturing, and logistics.
Contact: Seth Vander Ark, firstname.lastname@example.org