Exhibitor Information & Resources
Here you will find important details, deadlines, specifications and opportunities in regards to your exhibit at The ASSEMBLY Show taking place October 27-29, 2020 at the Donald E. Stevens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL.
INCLUDED IN EXHIBIT SPACE
Your exhibit space includes:
- All direct to dock shipment drayage fees included in space fees
- 8’ high back and 3’ side drape
- Company ID sign
- 3 complimentary staff registrations per 100 net square feet (nsf) of paid exhibit space
(example: 10x10 = 3; 10x20= 6; 20x20 = 12)
- FREE admission to all networking functions
- FREE publicity & marketing opportunities including:
- Company Profile in On-Site Show Program - Your 100-word company profile along with your company name, address, phone number, website and booth # will appear in the on-site Show Program.
- Customer Invitation Program - A customized registration code will be provided to each exhibitor to distribute to customers offering FREE registration to The ASSEMBLY Show. The exhibitor with the highest registration code usage wins $2500 towards sponsorship in 2021!
- Access to Email Attendees Pre and Post-Event - Exhibitors will be able to promote their participation in The ASSEMBLY Show by requesting access to email attendees up to one time before and one time after the event (restrictions apply).
- Unlimited Use of The ASSEMBLY Show Logo & Marketing Collateral - The ASSEMBLY Show logo and various online ads are available for unlimited use by exhibitors to help promote participation in the show.
- Company Press Releases Posted to Event Website - Share your news with us! Your company press release will be posted to the industry news feed on theassemblyshow.com website.
- Registered Press List & On-Site Press Kits - Exhibiting companies will have access to the registered press list upon request and have the opportunity to provide press kits in The ASSEMBLY Show press office on-site.
***Exhibit spaces do NOT come carpeted or furnished and do not include power. All exhibitors are responsible for ordering their own furnishings, equipment, utilities, and labor which are detailed in the Exhibitor Services Manual.***
EXHIBITOR SERVICE MANUAL
DISCOUNTED RATE DEADLINE = OCTOBER 6, 2020The Rosemont Exposition Services (RES) Exhibitor Services Manual includes important details and deadlines regarding booth furniture, carpet, electrical, labor, shipping and other important services you may need for your booth at The ASSEMBLY Show.
BOOTH REGULATIONS, HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS & HANGING SIGNS
The ASSEMBLY Show follows the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) Guidelines for exhibition displays. If you have specific questions regarding your booth space please contact:
Dana Marsoupian, Sr. Event Manager
email@example.com | 248-719-5416
- Island & Peninsula Booths = 16 feet
- Perimeter Booths = 12 feet
- In-Line Booths = 8 feet
Hanging signs and banners are only permitted for Island and Peninsula booths, 20'x20' or larger. The maximum height limitation on hanging signs/banners for The ASSEMBLY Show is 16ft., meaning the top of a banner/sign may not exceed 16ft. Most banners/signs are hung 11' from the ground to the bottom of the banner. Some island booths may have higher clearance and height restrictions may be increased upon request to show management (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Further information on height restrictions or hanging signs please reference the Exhibitor Services Manual (pages 66-67) or please contact:
Dave Houston, Rosemont Exposition Services, Inc.
email@example.com | 847-993-4654
MOVE-IN / MOVE-OUT SCHEDULE
MOVE-IN DEADLINE = OCTOBER 27, 2020 @ 10:00 AM
MOVE-OUT DEADLINE = OCTOBER 30, 2020 @ 2:00 PM
Move-In / Setup Hours
Exhibitors must install exhibit at assigned booth during the following times:
***Direct to dock shipments will be accepted per the following schedule
- Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (400 nsf booths and larger only)
- Friday, October 23, 2020 - 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sunday, October 25, 2020 - HALL CLOSED - NO LABOR AVAILABLE
- Monday, October 26, 2020 - 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
The exhibit hall will be open to exhibitors for set-up and move-in until 8:00 pm on Monday, October 26, but any direct shipments arriving after 4:30 will be charged overtime rates. Additionally all other labor orders will charged overtime rates from 4:30 - 8:00 pm.
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 8:00 am – 10:00 am
All exhibits must be fully installed by 10:00 am on Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - no exceptions. Exhibits that are not installed by 10:00 am on Tuesday, October 27, 2020 will lose their priority renewal order time slot.
Exhibit Hall Hours
The exhibit hall will be open during the following times:
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Welcome Reception and Taste of Rosemont on exhibit floor from 4:00 - 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Networking Reception will take place from 5:00 - 7:00 pm OFF the exhibit floor.
- Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
No materials may be packed up, loaded or removed from the Exhibit Hall until 2:00 pm on Thursday, October 29, 2020.
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Move-Out / Dismantle Hours
Exhibitors may tear down and dismantle their booths during the following times:
- Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, October 30, 2020 - 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
All exhibit materials must be packed up and labeled or removed from exhibit hall by 2:00 pm on Friday, October 30, 2020.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE = SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
Each exhibitor receives three (3) complimentary registrations per 100 net square feet (nsf) of paid exhibit space. Exhibitors will be provided a customized complimentary registration code via email to redeem their complimentary staff registrations. If additional registrations are needed above and beyond your complimentary passes, they may be purchased at a discounted rate.
Registration to be open by February 15, 2020
Please contact Kelly Hughes for questions or assistance with exhibitor registration.
Each exhibitor also receives a customized invitation to extend a FREE registration to customers for The ASSEMBLY Show through October 15, 2020. The exhibitor with the most attendees that register using their code will win $2500 in sponsorship dollars towards The ASSEMBLY Show in 2021. If you need a copy of the invitation or your custom code please contact Dana Marsoupian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADVANCE WAREHOUSE SHIPPING = SEPTEMBER 27 - OCTOBER 20, 2020
DIRECT SHIPPING = OCTOBER 22-26, 2020
Detailed shipping instructions are included in the 2020 ASSEMBLY Show Exhibitor Service Manual (pages 70-78). Don't forget - your exhibit space fees include ALL onsite drayage costs - but only if you ship direct to the convention center (not in advance to the warehouse). This should be a significant cost savings to your company!
For shipping questions or to confirm delivery of your warehouse shipment, please call RES Warehouse at 847-678-0374. Normal warehouse hours are 7:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- ADVANCE SHIPMENTS RECEIVED AT THE RES WAREHOUSE
Advance shipments will be accepted at the RES warehouse beginning September 27, 2020. Shipments received at the RES warehouse by October 15, 2020 will be weighed, inspected and charged at a rate of $25.00 per cwt. (100 lb. minimum). This charge includes storage prior to the opening of the show, delivery to the exhibitor's booth at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, removal to the loading dock at the close of the show and straight time reloading onto outbound carriers. This rate also includes pick-up, storage and return of empty crates and cartons. Shipments received at the RES warehouse after October 15, 2020, will be charged at the rate of $30.00 per cwt. (100 lb. minimum).
- DIRECT SHIPMENTS TO THE DONALD E. STEPHENS CONVENTION CENTER
Materials unloaded at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center are being provided by The ASSEMBLY Show. There will be no additional charges for this service, which also includes the re-loading of exhibit materials at the conclusion of the event as well the removal, storage and return of all empty crates and containers.
DEADLINE = AUGUST 31, 2020
As an exhibitor you receive a company listing in The ASSEMBLY Show on-site directory and mobile app. A standard directory listing includes company name, address, phone number, website, booth # and 100 word company profile.
All exhibitors will receive an email with specific instructions on how to create and edit your directory listing. If you have any questions or need assistance with your directory listing please contact:
Make your company stand out in the on the event website, show directory and mobile app upgrade to a Premium ASSEMBLY Show Listing.
PRE-SHOW EMAIL DEADLINE = OCTOBER 6, 2020
The landscape of email marketing is increasingly challenging to navigate as state, federal and international privacy legislation and regulation continues to evolve and be widely adopted. In order to protect you, our exhibitors and sponsors, as well as ourselves from the associated risks, we have automated access to the registrants for this event.
For The ASSEMBLY Show in 2020 exhibitors will be able to send an email directly to event attendees that “opted-in” to receive third-party communications. Please select the link below for more details and to get started.
DEADLINE = AUGUST 31, 2020
It is a standard requirement for all Show exhibitors to carry general liability coverage from an insurance company in good standing with minimum policy limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate. BNP Media (2401 W. Big Beaver Rd., Suite 700, Troy, MI 48084, 248-362-3700) and Donald E. Stephens Convention Center (555 N. River Road, Rosemont, IL 60018, 800-528-7975) shall be named as additional insured. This insurance must be in force during the lease dates of the event, October 21–30, 2020.
Proof of Insurance is Mandatory
Having insurance will protect your company, employees, and volunteers, should a claim arise against you for something that occurred at your booth. If you already have compliant coverage, please forward your proof of insurance to email@example.com and be sure to include the exhibiting company name and 'The 2020 ASSEMBLY Show' in your message.
If you do not have coverage, it can easily be secured for only $124 through Rainprotection.
- Exhibitors who do not have an existing insurance policy
- International Exhibitors whose liability insurance will not cover them at a show in the USA
- Companies who do not have the time to deal with all of the certificate arrangements, and need coverage immediately
- Exhibitors who find it easier or advantageous to use this program, rather than their corporate insurance; Similar to when you rent a car and do not want to use your own auto insurance
- Should there be a claim, it will not tarnish your policy and rates, and, unlike most corporate policies, there is no deductible
There are no applications to fill out. Simply purchase your insurance, which is already pre-filled with all of the proper show information, directly online using a credit card. Your Insurance Certificate is instantly emailed to you and a copy is sent to show management.
SHOW MARKETING COLLATERAL
CUSTOMER INVITATION DEADLINE = OCTOBER 15, 2020
Each exhibitor will be emailed a customized discount code to extend a FREE registration to customers for The ASSEMBLY Show if they register before October 15, 2020. The exhibitor with the most attendees that register using their custom code will win $2500 in sponsorship dollars towards The ASSEMBLY Show in 2021. If you would like to create a custom invitation simply click on the invitation thumbnail to the right and insert your company name, booth number and customized VIP code. If you need help customizing your invitation or you need a different file format of the invitation please contact Mike Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need your custom code resent to you please contact TAS@executivevents.com.
Select the Media Download link below to gain access to various online ads as well as The ASSEMBLY Show logo for use in emails, websites and newsletters, etc. to promote exhibitor participation in the show.
PRESS & MEDIA
One of the top five reasons exhibitors participate in a trade show is to gain exposure through media coverage. BNP Media has teamed up with Riemer Communications to provide exhibitors a cost effective way to communicate messages about their new products and services to editors, reporters and bloggers that have been invited as well as those that have registered for the event. News stories that come out of a trade show can make a company's entire year. For a new company or product, it can put them on the road to success.
The ASSEMBLY Show will generate a lot of excitement and media interest, and there are many free ways to get your name out in the media.
- Share your company's story with our registered press
Many of the industry trade publications are already working on pre-show issues and they are looking for information from the exhibitors to help them write the most complete and comprehensive coverage about The ASSEMBLY Show. We encourage you to send press materials to all of the trade editors.
- Virtual Press Office at The ASSEMBLY Show
Interested in posting your press releases on The ASSEMBLY Show Industry News feed? ASSEMBLY exhibitors can post up to three press releases at no cost to the virtual press office on The ASSEMBLY Show website. Complete the online submission form to submit your press release today.
- Plan to drop off press kits in The ASSEMBLY Show Press Office
The ASSEMBLY Show press room will be located at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. Exhibitors are encouraged to display their information kits in the Press Room for easy access by the media. Access is restricted to accredited members of the working press. Up to 25 kits may be placed in the press room and all kits should be dropped off to the Press Room onsite.
Media Relations Manager
SPONSORSHIP & MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
Increase your exposure at The ASSEMBLY Show by becoming a sponsor or take advantage of the many marketing opportunities that will give your company significant presence to a targeted audience of assembly professionals.
HOTEL & TRAVEL
DEADLINE FOR DISCOUNTED RATES = OCTOBER 2, 2020
onPeak is the official housing vendor for The ASSEMBLY Show. Various hotels and reservation options are available. By booking in The ASSEMBLY Show's official and approved room block you will receive considerable discounts on room rates. For best rates at the most popular hotels we encourage you to book your rooms early.
The purpose of The ASSEMBLY Show exhibitor bulletins is to keep each exhibitor up-to-date on information regarding their booth space and participation in the show. Links will be posted here for each bulletin as they are published for the 2020 ASSEMBLY Show. Please select the link(s) below to view a copy of each published bulletin for the The 2020 ASSEMBLY Show.
The ASSEMBLY Show event management team is here to help.
PAST SHOW MATERIALS
Looking for materials and information on past ASSEMBLY Shows? Select the link below to find videos, photos, directories and post-show reports from previous ASSEMBLY Shows.
FUTURE SHOW DATES
Save The Date for The ASSEMBLY Show!
- October 27 – 29, 2020
- October 26 – 28, 2021
- October 25 – 27, 2022
- October 24 – 26, 2023
- October 22 – 24, 2024
- October 21 – 23, 2025