Working to Ensure Your Onsite Safety & Security
As it has always been for BNP Events, the safety and security of our guests, customers, and event team members remain our highest priority.
Regarding COVID-19, The ASSEMBLY Show management team is actively communicating with all of our show vendors as well as the Village of Rosemont, the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center and partnering hotels to discuss best practices and measures to encourage social distancing, safe food handling, clean sleeping rooms and meeting spaces as well as address COVID-19 large gathering concerns overall.
The ASSEMBLY Show is implementing many additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our onsite cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous to help you feel safe and comfortable at this important event.
The Donald E. Stephens Convention Center onsite teams are receiving ongoing briefings, trainings, and enhanced safe-operating protocols including, but not limited to:
- Daily monitoring of staff health and well-being while enforcing “stay at home if you are sick” policies.
- Maintaining and monitoring stringent cleaning practices and protocols including higher-frequency cleaning and disinfecting of high traffic/high touch surfaces including lobbies, handrails, washrooms, doors/ doorknobs, audiovisual equipment, elevators, escalators, and other elements of the onsite event environment.
- Increased strength of industrial grade disinfectants and cleaners.
- Adapting food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety practices and social distancing protocols.
- Enforcing social distancing guidelines with meeting room sets, registration lines, food distribution, retail outlets, and general gathering areas.
- Increased deployment and availability of antibacterial hand sanitizer and hand washing stations.
- Increased signage onsite reminding event attendees to wash hands frequently, keep hands away from their face, practice social distancing, and locations of medical care resources.
- Adjustment of heating and HVAC systems in accordance with guidelines to help mitigate virus transmission.
Below are links to COVID-19 safety procedures, updates and guidelines of The ASSEMBLY Show venue and participating hotels:
- Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
- Aramark Food Service
- Aloft Chicago O'Hare
- Choice Hotels
- Comfort Inn O'Hare - Convention Center
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center
- Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare - Rosemont
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport-Rosemont
- Embassy Suites Chicago-O’Hare/Rosemont
- Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare
- Hyatt Regency O’Hare
- Loews Hotels
- Loews Chicago-O’Hare
As information is changing frequently in response to this pandemic, ASSEMBLY and BNP Events are committed to updating our approach to address this constantly changing environment. We will keep all of our exhibitors, attendees, staff and vendors up to date on any changes and our updated response to new developments in order to ensure a coordinated effort with a safe and productive in-person event environment for all.
The ASSEMBLY Show values the support and feedback of everyone involved in preparing for this important event. We appreciate your professionalism, patience and understanding during these truly extraordinary times. Please contact us via the event website should you have any questions or concerns.
Here is a helpful link as you look to travel to the area: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html