NASHVILLE, TN, April 5, 2023 - After a successful day of pre-conference workshops and a networking reception the exhibit hall will officially open at 10 am today for the 1st annual ASSEMBLY Show South at the Music City Center in Nashville, TN. The trade show and conference, produced by BNP Media’s ASSEMBLY Magazine, will take place through Thursday, April 6, 2023.
Schedule for Wednesday, April 5th, includes:
- Keynote Presentation: Kenneth Engel, Senior Vice president of Global Supply Chain, North America, Schneider Electric will explore supply chain resilience and risk management strategies in the wake of numerous shortages plaguing manufacturers during his keynote presentation on Rethinking the Supply Chain. The keynote will take place at 9:00 am.
- Exhibit Hall: The sold-out trade show floor, which will be open on Wednesday, April 5 and Thursday, April 6 and will feature 150+ leading vendors with working machinery and live demonstrations for attendees to interact with, including Gold Sponsor Promess; Silver Sponsors Desoutter Industrial Tools and Bosch Rexroth; and Bronze Sponsors Schmidt Technology, Tutelar Technologies, and Weiss North America. These companies will feature emerging trends and technologies related to assembly equipment and products including solutions for autonomous & electric mobility, robotics, automated assembly, fastening tools, pressing & riveting, and Industry 4.0.
- Learning Theater Presentations: On the show floor on Wednesday, April 5 and Thursday April 6, the Learning Theater will feature multiple presentations offering a unique opportunity for attendees to dive deep into important topics such as automated assembly, industry 4.0, robotic precision and much more. On Thursday, the University of Tennessee Center for Industrial Services will offer a free half day showcase on Collaborative Robots Technology. Subject matter experts from Epson Robots, Bosch Rexroth Corp, JR Automation, Rhino Tool House, Starline and the Manufacturers' Agents National Association (MANA) will educate manufacturing professionals.
- Valuable Networking Opportunities: On Wednesday, April 5 there will be a Networking Reception in the Exhibit Hall from 4:30 – 6:30 pm. Plus, on Thursday, April 6 from 9:00 – 10:00am the Best in Show Award winners will be announced at the Morning Mingle & Breakfast right on the show floor.
- Best in Show Awards. More than 150 exhibitors will display the latest manufacturing products and services including fasteners, power tools, adhesives, dispensing equipment, conveyors, robots, software and, of course, automated assembly systems. The editors of ASSEMBLY Magazine have chosen ten innovative assembly line products for the event’s “Best in Show” contest. Attendees will be invited to vote for the best product throughout exhibit hall hours on Wednesday, April 5. The winners will be announced on Thursday, April 6, at 9:30 a.m.
For access to the list of attending companies, click here and to register, click here. To see who is exhibiting, click here to access the 2023 floor plan and view a full exhibitor list. The ASSEMBLY Show South taking place on April 4-6, 2023 at the Music City Center in Nashville, TN and The ASSEMBLY Show taking place on October 24-26, 2023 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL are sponsored by ASSEMBLY the leading brand covering the processes, technologies, and strategies for assembling discrete parts into finished products. ASSEMBLY offers an integrated portfolio of products including the industry’s leading trade show. The trade show and conference are produced by BNP Media, one of the country's leading business-to-business media companies serving industry professionals across 60+ industries through magazines, custom media, e-newsletters, webinars, events, and market research. For more information, visit www.bnpmedia.com.
# # #
For further information, contact:
Amy Riemer, Media Relations Representative
978-475-4441 (office) 978-502-4895 (cell)
To register for press credentials, click here and enter PRESS2023 for the password.