Wireless Digital Torque Wrench
Transmit peak data to the included Torque Management software up to 130 feet away. A single wireless receiver supports up to ten wrenches.
Wrenches store up to 200 data when out of range. When back in range cycle the power back on to upload stored data. Torque Management software keeps a log of all measurements which can be exported in CSV format. The ratchet wrenches are built with forged steel ratchet heads, positive-lock drives and 36 tooth gear with double claw ratchets. The unique power sensor in the ergonomic handle accurately detects and analyzes load applied to the grip to enable precise torque measurement. The adjustable wrenches feature a specially designed jaws which maintain a constant working length whether open or closed. Wrenches measure in peak mode, peak with auto zero reset, and real time. Five programmable Go/No Go torque presets stored in memory enable users to check frequently used values. Presets alert the user with an intermittent signal at 90% and a continuous signal at 100% of preset torque using LED and audible indicators (Presets cannot be set at less than 10% of capacity). Selectable lbf-in, lbf-ft, kgf-m, and N-m units. Uses a lithium ion CR123A battery. Wireless receiver, GED-Z is included.
- Wirelessly transmit peak data to a PC up to 130 feet away
- One wireless receiver supports up to ten wrenches
- Store up to 200 data in memory for download
- Rechargeable battery with charger
- Five programmable Go/No Go torque presets
- Pass/Fail counter with high/low setpoints
- Selectable Units: lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-m
- Peak, peak with auto zero reset and Real Time modes
- High accuracy ±1.5% F.S. both CW and CCW
- The kit includes wireless receiver, Torque Management software, two lithium ion batteries and charger, calibration certificate traceable to NIST, and carrying case.