The IntelliPress is offered in force ranges of up to 3,000; 6,000; or 12,000 pounds of output force. Additionally, it is available in three configurations with varying degrees of electronic control integration - allowing for off the shelf operation, or component level configurability.
• The base level IntelliPress model includes press hardware and the following options:
• Electronic Controls package featuring Mitsubishi allowing for a fully programmed and complete turnkey solution.
• Load cell option for closed loop feedback of pressing force
• Bimba can also provide fully customized and expanded models that go beyond just the press such as:
• Part loading and unloading automation• Specialized process fixturing
• Custom programming to meet any special requirements
"The IntelliPress electric bench top press is designed to offer the user a very high degree of application flexibility at a low price point," says Ed Long, Product Manager for Bimba. "Companies today want more control over force, position control, and process speed than ever before. This new press is the right fit for those applications that are out of reach of small hydraulic and pneumatic controlled units and have previously viewed electronic press options to be too high of a price point to consider."
Bimba is part of IMI Precision Engineering. Bimba is a forward-thinking innovator providing industry-leading pneumatic, hydraulic, electric and vacuum motion solutions that are easy to use, reliable and ready for all engineering solutions. Bimba markets an extensive line of industry-leading products including pneumatic, hydraulic, and electric actuators; valves; fittings; vacuum products; air preparation and a variety of safety and production solutions. In addition to its broad line of standard catalog products, the company's business develops many custom and semi-custom products designed for specific customers and applications. These products, used in machinery and automation, are sold to original equipment manufacturers and end-users throughout the world in an expanding variety of industries.