WASHINGTONThe National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) has streamlined its Web site. It now offers more information and is more user-friendly.
The site is a good source of information about manufacturing, public policy issues and the economy. Visitors to the site can find information on:
- Policy issues on the NAM agenda.
- Economic data.
- Resources for employers to help workers participate in the public-policy process.
- Speeches and other presentations.
- NAM publications.
- Services to help companies improve their operations.
- Links to the Web sites of allied associations.
For more information, visit www.nam.org.