Call for Presentations
Share Your Knowledge and Experience With Your ColleaguesOct. 2 to 4, 2001 · Rosemont, IL
Assembly Technology Expo is inviting prospective speakers to submit abstracts for the 2001 conference program. We are searching for professionals willing to share their industry experience, insight and knowledge. Conference sessions provide attendees, as well as you and your colleagues, with the tools and information necessary for professional growth and advancement.
Benefits to Speakers:
- Gain personal and professional recognition by representing your company in a highly respected continuing education forum.
- Present your knowledge and ideas at the most respected assembly industry event in the United States.
- Network with industry professionals.
- FREE admission to ATExpo 2001.
To Help You Formulate Your Presentation, Conference Topics Include:
- Principals of Lean Manufacturing
- Automated Assembly Systems and Strategies
- Robotics and Flexible Automation
- Parts Feeding and Orienting
- Wire Processing
- Managing Assembly Processes
- Fastening Tactics
- Design for Manufacturing and Assembly
- Vision System Applications
- Adhesive Bonding/Dispensing Methods
- Joining Techniques
- System Integration
- Manual Assembly Methods
Your Audience Will Include:
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Process and Industrial Engineers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Contract Manufacturers
- Electronics Assemblers
- Purchasing Agents
- Corporate Management
- Assembly Workers
- Sales and Service Personnel
Submitting the Abstract for Your PresentationPlease include the following information:
Speaker details: Your name, job title, company name, address, phone, fax and e-mail. If more than one speaker is involved (e.g., if you propose a panel discussion) please include complete details for each proposed speaker.
Title: Suggest a short, interesting title that reflects the content of your presentation.
Content of Your Presentation: Please provide a statement defining the objective of your presentation, and a brief description of what your presentation will cover.
State whether your presentation will:
- Teach attendees the fundamental principles of assembly.
- Demonstrate improving the assembly processes on the plant floor.
- Describe how a specific assembly problem was solved.
- Discuss innovative assembly techniques and technology.
Target Audience: Specify who would benefit most from your presentation.
Presentations that are commercial in nature will not be considered.
Abstract must be received by Jan. 31, 2001.
Please e-mail your abstract to:
Melissa Beers, Conference Manager
Reed Exhibition Companies,
383 Main Ave., Norwalk, CT 06851 USA
Fax: 203-840-9846 Phone: 203-840-5846