Wanted: CEO For High-growth Robotics and Automation Firm
Mid-America-based private equity firm is in search of a CEO for a company that is a high-tech, one-stop shop for Automation, Robotics, Integration and Tooling needs, both in and out of the automotive industry.
Reports to: Board of Directors
Salary Potential: 140K
Other: + Bonus + Options + Benefits
Contact: David L. Carll
Company: Founded in 1999, my Client is a Mid-America-based private equity firm that invests in high-growth opportunities, management buyouts, and certain recapitalization transactions, primarily in the Mid-America region of the United States. This Company seeks to generate superior rates of return by partnering with strong management groups and assisting them in building businesses through internal growth or acquisitions toward a timely exit. The Client primarily invests in late-stage and expansion-stage financings, focusing on smaller investment opportunities.
Currently, my client is in search of a CEO for a company that is a high-tech and highly motivated one-stop shop for Automation, Robotics, Integration and Tooling needs both in and out of the automotive industry. Custom machines, Engineering and Design Service, Assembly and Testing Stations, Welding Systems, and complete Machine refurbishments are just some of the products and services this company provides.
Located in the Southeast, this company can take care of a wide range of customers needs, from a simple check gage, to large complex fully automated turnkey machines. Established in 1962, the company employs a large group of highly qualified individuals, including Mechanical Engineers and Designers, Electrical Engineers, Machine Builders and Service Technicians. With over 40 years of experience, the company's client list speaks to its success and establishes a great platform from which to further grow the business. The company has an excellent reputation in terms of delivery times, quality, service and support. This is an organization where Precision is not just a fancy word, but central to the organization's mission, a place where Tooling and Equipment change, Quality and Service leave lasting impressions. In addition, this company uses state-of-the-art Inspection equipment to ensure that each customer's standards are met in every aspect of the job process.
The ideal candidate will possess, but not be limited to, the following qualifications. Please respond by outlining & forwarding your credentials in a separate Word document HERE.
1) A verifiable track record of top-line success.
2) Demonstrated responsibility for full P&L with companies/divisions you have personally managed as the CEO or senior executive.
3) An engineering degree.
4) Experienced in 1st, 2nd or 3rd Tier Automotive automation.
5) Experienced in manufacturing and/or new systems engineering. We would prefer experience in robotic welding/ tooling cells, retooling and reprogramming of the same.
6) An executive who can fit easily into a congenial working environment where the existing staff, have literally grown up together in the business and turnover is almost non-existent.
7) An executive who understands that the base salary is only part of the compensation, and that equity and bonus based upon results will add appreciable value.
8) The potential executive will be given the opportunity to invest in the company and share in the risks/rewards.