Creform offers a variety of unique products for simplifying, designing and building material handling structures and vehicles. Designing and building stronger workstations, carts and flow racks can be done in less time using the Creform 42mm pipe and joint system. By employing Placon® Roller Conveyors into pipe & joint structures, efficiencies are improved for handling difficult to convey containers or unpackaged parts and components. Creform’s wide variety of AGVs can help make better use of valuable floor space by incorporating JIT component delivery to assembly lines.
CREFORM 42MM PIPE & JOINT SYSTEM
Creform 42mm pipe is 2-1/2 times stronger than 28mm plastic coated pipe and joints allowing you to build stronger structures using less material which reduces both design and assembly time. Over 50 joints, accessories and 42mm/28mm transition joints provide unlimited design options.
CREFORM PLACON PLASTIC ROLLER CONVEYORS
Creform Placon gravity roller conveyors provide stability and smooth material handling flow, meeting the challenges of conveying totes or boxes with soft bottoms, open cell designs or unpackaged parts. Precision 3” wide rollers spin freely on polished stainless steel axles and require lower flow lane angles than conventional skatewheel conveyors. Available in standard, ESD and stainless covered roller versions.
CREFORM AGV SYSTEMS
Creform AGV systems can help eliminate the need for manned tuggers or line-side parts and component storage, freeing up valuable floor space. Creform AGVs can be built using pipe and joints and/or welded steel structures using a wide selection of either bolt-on drives or undercarriage style tuggers. A variety of controls including plant-wide traffic control can manage most material handling challenges.
- Heavy-duty portable workstation
- On wheels for cleaning or repositioning
- Features O/H light, tool balancer and PC screen
- 650 lb. capacity station
- Placon conveyors present parts, boxes and totes
- A heavy-duty flow rack constructed of Creform 42 mm pipe and joint
- 2,000 lb. load capacity
- Eight leveling feet and Creform’s heavy duty conveyor
- 19 flow lanes total with each lane holding two to three boxes
- Order picking cart
- Open design of the cart makes all angled shelves visible and accessible
- Handles up to 350 lb.
- Light weight for operator comfort
- Fully assembled or as a kit
- Stair-stepped flow rack
- Incoming totes below with empty tote return up top
- 750 lb. load capacity
- Adjustable levels can be repositioned
- Handles totes or corrugated boxes
- AGVs deliver trains of loaded kit carts
- Unmanned fleet sequences part carts to lines
- AGVs have 1,500 lb. capacity
- Returns empty carts to warehouse kitting area
- Horn, light, sensors and bumper for safety
- Creform BST AGV Model CA-250060-NSI-K9 with Creform built carts
- Automatic engage/disengage tugger with cart
- Cart rated for distributed load of 500 lb.
- Swivel casters at both ends allow the carts to be towed in either direction
- Optional opportunity charging and traffic control
The information shown here is intended to provide an overview of options for creating Creform AGV units and systems, heavy-duty structures using 42mm pipe and joint components and Placon roller conveyors. Visit the Creform website (www.creform.com) for information about myriad opportunities available for building other material handling structures and vehicles or contact one of our sales engineers at 800.839.3863.